- Ordering Online
- Financial Aid Information
- Important Dates
- Textbook Rental Agreement
- Shipping Policies
- Online Orders & Refunds
- Contact Support
Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history.
- CREDIT CARDS - Customers using credit cards as payment may place orders at anytime.
- Information and prices are subject to change without notice.
- If you request a used textbook and it is not available for shipment, a new textbook will be substituted at the new price adjusting the total payment due amount.
FINANCIAL AID CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
If you are in doubt about funds being available or have any questions concerning your Financial Aid, please call the Financial Aid office before placing an order to be charged to your Financial Aid.
Orders from students using Financial Aid payment cannot be processed until the financial award or loan funds have been posted by the Financial Aid office. The term posted means that your financial aid money is available to be used for SGSC Bookstore purchases. Only a portion of your Financial Aid may be available for bookstore purchases. The funds must be available for SGSC Bookstore use or order cannot be processed. Please check your "Self Service Banner" account before placing order. It is your responsibility to see that funds are available before placing an order.
Orders charged to Financial Aid accounts will only be processed during the period defined in the Important Dates section below. Any Financial Aid orders that are not able to be processed by the last day of this period will be canceled. You will be notified by e-mail and will need to order again using the debit/credit card payment method.
If your order exceeds posted Financial Aid funds available for use at the SGSC Bookstore, your order will be filled up to the limit of funds available and the balance of the order will be canceled. You will be notified by e-mail as to which items are canceled. You will need to re-order those items using the credit / debit card payment method. If you know there is not enough Financial Aid funds available to cover your order, you may submit two orders, one with Financial Aid payment method and another with the credit card payment method.back to top
The SPRING 2020 financial aid payment method will be opened for online orders beginning January 2, 2020. The order will be processed for UPS shipping during the period that begins January 2, 2020 and ends 6pm January 27, 2020. All financial aid customers please review your Financial Aid/ Loan account in "Self Service Banner" before ordering.back to top
Textbook Rental Agreement (our Textbook Rental Program has been suspended until further notice)back to top
South Georgia State College Bookstore is proud to offer you the competitive shipping rate of $9.95 for first item plus $1.25 per each additional item in package. Shipping/handling fees are non-refundable. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route. On average, your order will be received in 3 - 5 working days. During January or August, delivery time may take longer.back to top
Online Bookstore Purchases
Book purchases may be made online by using VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER charge cards or debit cards and Financial Aid (award or loan funds must be available for bookstore use or order will not be processed. Please check your "Self Service Banner" account before placing order using Financial Aid funds).
- When requesting a refund, you must present your South Georgia State College Bookstore sales receipt to the store in the Ingram Hall.
- Returns on books are accepted only during the first ten days of the
current semester. Always be sure to read the refund policy affixed to your
- No refunds will be made after financial aid is closed in the bookstore.
- Student MUST have proof of class withdrawal and sales receipt in order to receive a refund.
- New books purchased must be returned in like new condition including any shrink wrap or a refund penalty of 25% will be assessed
- Please know that NO REFUNDS are available on OPTIONAL course books purchased.
- No refunds are permitted on clothing, supplies, or miscellaneous purchases. However, exchanges may be made for incorrect sizing on clothing provided the apparel has not been worn.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS: How to get a refund...
Remember all refunds require the presentation of a South Georgia State College
To receive a full refund on books that you purchased new, the Bookstore must be able to resell the book as new. Because books are accepted for a full refund only if they are in pristine condition, please consider the following:
- Inspect books before you purchase them to ensure that there is no damage that may have occurred during shipping and handling.
- Caution! Book bags often damage books, so don't carry your books in your book bag until you are certain you will not need to return the book.
- Keep your books safe from liquids and moisture. Exposure to liquids will cause books to discolor, wrinkle and mildew. The Bookstore will not accept returns on books that have been damaged by liquids.
- Don't write, highlight, or otherwise mark in a book until you are certain that you will need it for your class.
Customer Service Policy
We strive to meet your academic needs. We currently offer a variety of goods and services in order to serve you better. If you have questions or comments please email us at email@example.com to top